By David Mittleman

Samsung Galaxy Explodes in Teen Girl’s Bed

A 13-year-old North Texas girl got an unwelcome surprise from her beloved Samsung Galaxy S4 when it exploded in her bed during the night. Ariel Tolfree says that she “loves” her phone and spends many hours texting her friends and using apps on the device, but was stunned when it set itself on fire in her bed. She is now using her dad’s older Samsung Galaxy S3 since her phone is nearly unrecognizable after the incident.

Samsung Says Battery Ignited After Phone Was Denied Airflow

Following the incident, Ariel and her father contacted …read more