Attorney Mick Grewal discusses why he loves being a lawyer and protecting people’s rights.
- Business law
- Criminal defense
- Debt settlement
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Child custody
- Child support
- Parenting time
- General civil matters
- Mortgage modifications
- Real estate law
- Short sales
- Personal injury law
- Michigan, 1993
- Illinois, 1994
- Washington, D.C., 1994
- Eastern and Western District Of Michigan Federal Court
- Corporate taxation
- Taxation of small businesses
- Estate planning and administration
- Real estate broker’s license, 2000
- Ingham County/City of Lansing Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Small Talk Children’s Assessment Center – Board of Directors
- Medical Marijuana section member – State Bar of Michigan
Manvir (Mick) S. Grewal Sr
Grewal Law | Founding and Managing Partner
Founder and Managing Partner Manvir (Mick) S. Grewal, Sr. opened Grewal Law PLLC to help people who are facing difficult challenges in their lives. Mick has a proven track record of successfully defending his clients against the simplest traffic or criminal offense to very serious and complex criminal charges such as drunk driving, felony drug charges or anything in between. He is fierce when it comes to protecting the rights of his client in a complicated divorce or custody case. Mick is not only knowledgeable in criminal and family law matters; he has his Master of Laws in Taxation, has handled multiple estates and difficult probate court matters, he oversees a team of attorneys well-versed in medical marijuana law.
He is also experienced in all personal injury and medical malpractice matters including sexual assault. Mick is approachable, down to earth and compassionate when speaking with clients about their legal troubles. The Grewal family has served the Mid-Michigan area for decades and Grewal Law carries on that tradition of family service and personal attention.
Recently, Grewal Law acquired Church Wyble PC, a predominately personal injury and medical malpractice firm, which has served the area since 1951. When Grewal Law and Church Wyble joined forces, it made the office one of a kind; a well-rounded, full-service, family law firm for life. Whatever issues your family may be facing, Grewal and Church Wyble have the expertise, knowledge, and desire to help:
Some areas of practice include:
- Criminal Defense — We use our extensive experience in defending criminal charges to help ensure a positive result.
- Divorce & Family Law — Issues regarding family law are complicated and are often emotional for someone to face. At Grewal Law, our expert family attorneys bring over a decade of experience in family law to our client’s cases.
- Drug Charges — Michigan imposes harsh penalties for drug possession and other drug offenses. These harsh penalties even apply to prescription drugs. Our attorneys offer a strong response in these cases.
- Estate Planning — At Grewal Law, we are equipped to help clients plan for the future of their estate or to assist them in dealing with the estate of a loved one who recently passed away.
- Personal Injury — Grewal Law acquired Church Wyble, a Michigan personal injury firm, that has been protecting the rights of injured people in Michigan for the last 60 years.
- Campus Sexual Assault — We have a proven track record of successfully litigating similar cases through the area. Church Wyble is currently helping victims/survivors affected by the Dr. Nassar Sexual Abuse case at MSU.
We are proud to be a law firm clients can turn to time and time again.
Call Mick Today at 517-393-3000
See Mick’s past answers to legal questions on Avvo
If you have a legal question for Mick, you can message him directly on Avvo.