Have You Suffered a Dog Bite?
* Every day about 1,000 U.S. Citizens need emergency care due to a dog bite injury
* It is estimated for every dog bite that is reported, three go unreported.
* Nationwide, as many as one million people annually require medical treatment for dog bites.
* More than 334,000 victims end up in the emergency room.
* More than 4.7 million people, or 2% of the U.S. population are bitten by dogs each year.
* More than half of all the dog bite victims are children each year.
* National figures estimate that 60% of dog bite attacks happen in the home, either by a family or a friend’s dog. A dog bite can be a traumatic event resulting in serious injury. Multiple deaths are reported each year as a result of the most vicious attacks. Often a bite will result in permanent scarring, nerve damage and significant risk of infection. Many times there is psychological harm that lasts well beyond the physical injury. Since the laws regarding this type of case can be very technical, it is extremely important to seek the advice of an experienced personal injury lawyer who will protect your rights and those of your loved ones.
At Church Wyble, P.C. our firm is committed to protecting your rights. The information found in this website is for limited general information only. Specific cases should be evaluated through direct consultation with an attorney. Due to complexities of the law, do not attempt to evaluate your case on your own.
Please Contact Us today for a Free Phone Consultation regarding your case. We look forward to hearing from you!