By David Mittleman

Boy’s Secret Revealed in X-ray

Did you ever do something naughty when you were a child and think that if you just kept it a secret from mom or dad that you would evade getting in trouble?  That’s what a 15-year-old boy in Ohio thought, too, when he swallowed a dart from a blowgun.  Unfortunately, the dart became lodged in his throat and an x-ray at the emergency room showed the evidence.

Blowguns Easy to Make, But Potentially Deadly

This boy’s story exemplifies the fact that blowguns are dangerous; he had been coughing for three hours before he finally asked …read more